We’ve come way too far to have shortsighted political scheming threaten some of the most important legislation in the last 50 years. Go to this .gov site to easily send an email to your Representative. Get free downloads of this poster to share at the downloads page.
On January 1st, 2011, a whole slough of new reforms snapped into place. Among them, it is now law that health insurance companies have to spend at least 80% of your premiums on caring for you. Their operating costs and profits are restricted to the other 20%. This landmark legislation has been a long time coming. Share the good news with your friends! Go to download page
Thanks to HauntedVisions of DeviantArt for this wonderfully creepy art.
In this video clip, we see Jedi Master Jon Stewart trapping Bill Kristol. You have to wonder how this strangely smug, smirky little troll came to be considered one of the leading intellectual lights of the Party of Lincoln.
Mmmm, these aren’t the droids you’re looking for…aHA!